I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content distributed as widely as possible while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. I want to thank you in advance for your cooperation.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name.
Without My Permission
You can do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site. I want to encourage this.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (such as, newsletter, or informal use within an organization.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Thomas M. Keydel. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.financiallyfitandreadytogo.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I don’t have the resources to verify the quality of the work.
Because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It is difficult to tell which site was the original hosting site; so potentially, I risk getting penalized myself for granting re-posting permission.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please.